TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
INFORMATION ABOUT THE WEBSITE AND THE GOODS
- We try to make sure that all information on the Website, including descriptions of our goods and listed prices, is always accurate and correct. However, mistakes do happen. We will try to resolve all errors in information on the Website as soon as reasonably possible and if We think that such an error has affected your order We will make all reasonable efforts to notify You via the contact information You provided to us on your account or during your order.
- Buying goods over the internet provides a different shopping experience from buying in-store. In particular, please be aware that: (i) the colors of goods as shown on the Website will depend on many factors – including your display settings; (ii) the actual sizes and shapes of the goods may differ from how they appear on your screen; (iii) pictures and images on the Website are for illustration purposes only – for an accurate description of any item and details of what is included with the item, please refer to the corresponding written description; (iv) all goods are subject to availability and we may not be able to supply your order; (v) We will do our best to arrange delivery of your goods within a reasonable time of ordering and the ship date as set out in the shipping confirmation email, but please note that all tracking information is provided to us by our delivery service provider and are estimates of delivery only (more information about delivery is provided below); (vi) not all goods and promotions that are offered on the website will be available in-store, and vice versa. We reserve the right to adjust prices, goods and special offers at our discretion.
- If at any time you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at the information found at Contact Us.
a. Placing your Order
- Once you have selected the goods which you would like, you will be asked to register your personal details with us by completing a registration form. Registration is not required; however, we encourage registration in order to facilitate the checkout process during future orders on the Website.
- By placing an order with us, you represent and warrant that you are legally capable of signing binding agreements.
- When You place an order for goods via the Website, your order constitutes an offer to purchase goods from us. Where You order more than one item, your order comprises a series of offers for each item individually.
- After placing an order with us, you will access an order confirmation webpage and receive an order confirmation email (together the “Order Confirmations”). The Order Confirmations set out the final details of the order which you have submitted to the Website. Please take care when placing your order, as you will be unable to add to or amend your order after we send the Order Confirmations.
- By placing an order with us, you represent and warrant that you are legally capable of signing binding agreements
b. Order Acceptance
- Although we hope to be able to supply all goods ordered, we reserve the right, at our sole discretion, not to accept any offer. Should we reject your order, we will notify you as soon as reasonably possible (and, if payment has occurred, we would refund your payment).
- We will take payment from your credit, debit card, gift card, PayPal account and other future forms of payment available at the time your order is shipped. You will receive an email or post mail detailing what items have shipped from your order (the “Invoice Email”). If your order is split into multiple shipments, we will charge you only for the items shipped at that time.
- Except where otherwise set out in these Terms of Sale, the price payable by you for the goods is the price given by the Website at the time you place your order. Applicable taxes and the delivery fee will be added at the time you place your order but will not affect the base price of the goods.
d. Shipping and Delivery
- After we send you your Order Confirmation e-mail, we will send you a separate Shipping Confirmation email. The Shipping Confirmation email will include a tracking number that you may use to track your order on our delivery service provider’s website and obtain an estimated delivery date.
- The goods will be delivered by a delivery service provider to the delivery address specified by you during the order process. Once the goods have been delivered to the address you provided, you become the owner of those goods and from that point they will be at your risk. This means you will be liable for any subsequent damage, loss or destruction.
Store.isensys.com orders can be shipped within the United States. You will have the ability to select your preferred shipping method. Orders placed by 12pm EST on business days will usually ship the same day, but please allow up to 4 business days for your order to process before it ships and 3-10 days for delivery. We do our best to ensure timely deliveries, but please note that shipments can occasionally be delayed due to major holidays or unforeseen circumstances. Tracking numbers will be provided for all orders.
CANCELLING AN ORDER AND RETURNING GOODS
- You may cancel your order for all other goods prior to it being shipped.
- The store.isensys.com return policy is simple. Within 30 days of receipt of your order, you may return the item(s) in its original condition with original packaging in new and saleable condition. (Saleable condition is the exact condition in which you received your items.) Returns must be shipped back within 30 days of receiving your items. FINAL SALE items are not eligible for returns. Shipping costs will not be refunded.
- We explicitly reserve the right to reject any order or cancel any purchase at any time in the following cases, subject to any applicable refund: (i) the goods are not available/not in stock; (ii) the data you provide to us in connection with your purchase is incorrect or cannot be checked; (iii) your order is marked as suspicious or otherwise suggestive of fraud or illegality by our security systems; (iv) we have reason to believe that your purchase is intended for a further commercial activity; (v) there has been an error in the indicated price of the goods; (vi) we have reason to believe that you are under 18 years old and do not have parental consent; or (vii) we cannot deliver the goods to the address you have provided.
- If any goods, including Made to Order Goods, have been delivered and found to be wrongly described, or are damaged or faulty and we cannot remedy the fault to your reasonable satisfaction, then these goods can be returned, provided that you notify us of the alleged defect in within 30 days after the goods has been received.
- GENERAL TERMS ABOUT OUR RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU
a. Limitation of Liability.IN NO EVENT SHALL iSENSYS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THE WEBSITE, OR ANY GOODS PURCHASED FROM THE WEBSITE, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, TOTAL LIABILITY OF iSENSYS FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER RELATED TO USE OF THE WEBSITE OR GOODS PURCHASED FROM THE WEBSITE SHALL NOT EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU TO US IN CONNECTION WITH THE SUBJECT MATTER OF THE PARTICULAR DISPUTE.
b. Warranties. (I) THIS WEBSITE AND ALL GOODS PURCHASED BY YOU THROUGH THE WEBISTE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS-IS” BASIS; AND (II) iSENSYS MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES ABOUT THE WEBSITE OR ANY GOODS PURCHASED BY YOU THROUGH THE WEBSITE FOR ANY PURPOSE, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL EXPRESS WARRANTIES OR WORRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
c. Events Beyond Our Reasonable Control (Force Majeure).We will not be responsible for any delay or failure to comply with these Terms of Sale or the Additional Policies if the delay or failure arises from any event which is beyond our reasonable control. Such events would include (but are not limited to) fires, floods, earthquakes, storms, natural disasters, war, civil unrest, acts of terrorism or malicious damage to or destruction of our premises, equipment or goods or by reason of any act done pursuant to a trade dispute or shortages of labor.
d. Waiver .Delay in our exercising or our failure to exercise any right or remedy under these Terms of Sale, shall not constitute a waiver of our rights and remedies under these Terms of Sale.
e. Invalidity. In the event that one or more of the terms set out in these Terms of Sale or in the Additional Policies is held to be invalid by a competent authority, the remaining terms of the Terms of Sale and the Additional Policies shall continue to have effect and you will still be bound by them.
g. Governing Law. This agreement and all rights and obligations of the parties shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida without regard to its conflict of law’s provisions. The parties agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts of the State of Florida within Brevard County.
ELECTRONIC RECEIPT OF COMMUNICATIONS.
- Your consent to receipt of electronic communications. Your Consent. To the extent permitted by applicable law, you consent to electronically receive all records, notices, statements, communications, and other items for all services provided to you under these Terms and in connection with your relationship with us, including without limitation, the HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices (collectively, “Communications”) that we may otherwise be required to send or provide you in paper form (e.g., by mail). By accepting and agreeing, you represent that you have read and understand this consent to use electronic signatures and to receive Communications electronically.
- If you have questions or wish to contact us about this Policy, please direct inquiries to:
4000 Digital Light Drive
Melbourne FL 32934
Phone: (833) iSENSYS
Types of Information That We Collect
While doing business with you online, we collect a range of personal information. That information includes:
- Identifiers, such as your name, physical address, email address, phone number, IP address, device identifiers, and identifiers associated with cookies;
- Financial information, such as payment card information;
- Demographics, such as your age and gender;
- Transactional information, such as records of your purchases, products you like, and content you download from the iSENSYS;
- Internet or other electronic network activity, such as information about how you use, access, or interact with the iSENSYS;
- Location information, such as city and state you provide, or location information derived from your interactions with the Services, subject to the settings on your device or browser;
- Records of communications with our customer care teams for training and quality assurance purposes; and
- Inferences regarding your preferences or other characteristics.
Please read below for more information about the information we collect.
HOW DO WE USE THIS INFORMATION
We may use the information we collect for any lawful purpose, including the following:
- To process and fulfill your order, including sending you emails to confirm your order status and shipment, and to provide other related communications.
- To administer a promotion, survey, or other site feature, and to provide you with the relevant products or services.
- To send you information/materials via email or mail about products, offers, and news we think could interest you. This information may relate to products, services, offers, and news of iSENSYS products or other products and services. Please see “Your Choices” below for more information.
- To operate and improve the Sites, including to analyze visits to the Sites and learn about our visitors so we can operate the Sites and improve our products and services and deliver the best user experience.
- To communicate with you, including responding to your inquiries.
- To comply with the law and to maintain the security of our Sites.
- As otherwise disclosed at the time of collection or use.
When you make a purchase, you can choose to save your information to obtain a faster checkout for purchases and/or you can choose to receive emails, which provide you with information regarding our other products and services.
DIGITAL ADVERTISING & ANALYTICS
We may partner with ad networks and other ad serving providers (“Advertising Providers”) that serve ads on behalf of us and others on non-affiliated platforms. Some of those ads may be personalized, meaning that they are intended to be relevant to you based on information Advertising Providers collect about your use of the Sites and other sites or apps over time, including information about relationships among different browsers and devices.
We may also work with service providers that collect data about your use of the Sites and other sites or apps over time for non-advertising purposes subject to their privacy policies. We use analytics providers such as Google Analytics to gather and analyze aggregated anonymous user information. For more information about Google Analytics, please visit www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. You can opt out of Google’s collection and processing of data generated by your use of the Sites by going to http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
THIRD-PARTY LINKS & PLUG-INS
The Sites may provide links to third-party websites or apps, including our social media pages. We do not control the privacy practices of those websites or apps, and they are not covered by this Policy. You should review the privacy policies of other websites or apps that you use to learn about their data practices.
The Sites may also include integrated social media tools or “plug-ins,” such as social networking tools offered by third parties. If you use these tools to share information or you otherwise interact with social media features on the Sites, those social media companies may collect information about you and may use and share such information in accordance with their own policies, including by sharing such information with us or the general public. Your interactions with third-party social media companies and the use of their features are governed by the privacy policies of the companies that provide those features. We encourage you to read the privacy policies for any social media accounts you create and use.
- To opt out of our email marketing or to unsubscribe from our email newsletters, you can contact our customer service department using the information in the “Contact” section below, or you can use the link provided at the bottom of each marketing message or newsletter. If you choose to opt out, you will continue to receive all email communications related to our transaction(s) and relationship with you.
- We understand the importance of protecting children’s privacy, especially in an online environment. Our Sites are not intentionally designed for or directed at children less than 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13 without the consent of the child’s parent or guardian.
UPDATING YOUR INFORMATION
- You may request to view, update, or correct your personal information by contacting our privacy office at the information provided in the “Contact” section below. In order to protect your privacy, we will take steps to verify your identity before granting you access to the information or enabling you to make corrections.
- We maintain reasonable and appropriate safeguards to help protect your personal information from loss and from unauthorized acquisition. We monitor activity on our Sites to prevent any unauthorized disclosure of information. In addition, we utilize a licensed system for credit card authorization and fraud detection
DO NOT TRACK SIGNAL
- Your browser settings may allow you to automatically transmit a “Do Not Track” signal to online services you visit. Note, however, there is no consensus among industry participants as to what “Do Not Track” means in this context. Like many online services, we currently do not alter our practices when we receive a “Do Not Track” signal from a visitor’s browser. To find out more about “Do Not Track,” you can visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com, but we are not responsible for the completeness or accuracy of this third-party information.
INTEREST-BASED ADVERTISING AND CHOICE
- We may engage and work with service providers and other third parties to serve advertisements on the service and/or on third-party services. Some of these ads may be tailored to your interests based on your browsing of the service and elsewhere on the Internet, sometimes referred to as “interest-based advertising” and “online behavioral advertising” (“Interest-based Advertising”), which may include sending you an ad on a third-party service after you have left the service (i.e., “retargeting”).
- You may choose whether to receive some Interest-based Advertising by submitting opt-outs. Some of the advertisers and service providers that perform advertising-related services for us, and third parties may participate in the Digital Advertising Alliance’s (“DAA”) Self-Regulatory Program for Online Behavioral Advertising. To learn more about how you can exercise certain choices regarding Interest-based Advertising, visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices, and http://www.aboutads.info/appchoicesfor information on the DAA’s opt-out program for mobile apps.
- Some of these companies may also be members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”). To learn more about the NAI and your opt-out options for their members, see http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices. Please be aware that, even if you can opt out of certain kinds of Interest-based Advertising, you may continue to receive other types of ads.
- Opting out only means that those selected members should no longer deliver certain Interest-based Advertising to you but does not mean you will no longer receive any targeted content and/or ads (e.g., from other ad networks). Also, if your browsers are configured to reject cookies when you visit these opt-out webpages, or you subsequently erase your cookies, use a different device or web browser or use a non-browser-based method of access (e.g., mobile app), your NAI / DAA browser-based opt-out may not, or may no longer, be effective. We support the ad industry’s 2009 Self-regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising (https://www.iab.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/ven-principles-07-01-09.pdf) and expect that ad networks we directly engage to serve you Interest-based Advertising will do so as well, though we cannot guarantee their compliance. We are not responsible for the effectiveness of, or compliance with, any third-parties’ opt-out options or programs or the accuracy of their statements regarding their programs.
TRACKING ACROSS TIME AND TECHNOLOGIES DISCLOSURE
- Some information about your use of the service and certain third-party services may be collected using tracking technologies across time and services and used by us and third parties for purposes such as to associate different devices you use and deliver relevant ads and/or other content to you on the service and certain third-party services.
CONSUMERS WITH DISABILITIES
- To request this Policy in an alternative format, please reach out to us at the Contact information provided below.
- If you have questions or wish to contact us about this Policy, please direct inquiries to:
4000 Digital Light Drive
Melbourne FL 32934
Phone: (833) iSENSYS